Rainbow Six Siege is getting a new patch this week that will intend to address a number of issues including a invisibility glitch, an Oregon washing machine exploit, and a number of other troublesome exploits that are wreaking havoc on gameplay.
While there is no set date for the arrival of the patch, it is expected to arrive this week and the notes are as follows:
- Fixed – Deployable shields placed perpendicular to a window prevent vaulting.
- Fixed – The operator is invisible when players load into game.
- Fixed – Pistols have their reticle misaligned with the center of the screen while shooting.
- Fixed – No toggle for Montagne and Pulse special abilities (now comes with toggle).
- Fixed – Cannot access Bulletproof Camera by pressing the secondary gadget button while prone.
- Fixed – While prone, using melee and standing up will switch the knife animation to shield.
- Fixed – The Stun Grenade VFX can be cancelled under certain conditions.
- Fixed – The squad leader remains alone in a match after one squad member leaves when the leader starts the match.
- Fixed – Latency, micro stutters and graphical issues after playing multiple matches and maps in the same Custom game session.
- Fixed – End of round timer does not stop when initiating the defuser plant at the last moment.
- Fixed – Clipping issue on Lion’s uniforms.
- Fixed – Hibana’s face appears washed off when equipped with the Yurei headgear.
- Fixed – Holding down both gadget buttons and releasing them in a certain order switches away from Pulse’s Cardiac Sensor.
- Fixed – The Chalkboard uniform for Hibana does not appear properly while in First Person.
- Fixed – Blitz’s arm is delayed when leaning, causing clipping issues with shield.
- Fixed – The observation tool icon is missing from the select spawn location screen for attackers in preparation phase in Ranked.
- Fixed – A second “Gold Lion Chibi” will float next to the weapon it is attached to.
- Fixed – Equipping a country flag charm on the SPSMG9 will also apply on Clash’s CCE shield.
- Fixed – Chibi charms are not properly placed on Clash’s CCE Shield in load out.
- Fixed – Multiple charms are clipping through Blitz’s and Clash’s shields.
- Fixed – Charms equipped on Clash’s shield are not visible in 3rd person view.
-Pick and ban
- Fixed – When Joining in Progress during a ban reveal, players will always see the blue smoke.
- Fixed – Joining in Progress with previously selected operator does not update teammates blocked operators.
- Fixed – During the ready screen, the sizes of the operator’s cards are not consistent.
- Fixed – The “Change floor” button is missing in the tactical map.
- Fixed – The bullet point that indicates the currently voted OP disappears after changing display mode.
- Fixed – Valkyrie Black Eye can see through the ceiling when placed on in a spot on 2F Bank.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Tellers Office allows Valkyrie’s Black Eye to see the corridor and staircase.
- Fixed – Spot in 1F Archives allows throwable gadgets to reach 2F Skylight Stairwell.
- Fixed – Attacker drones can see through the ceiling underneath 1F Lobby and Bar.
- Fixed – Drone has no collision with the terrace edge from West Front Yard.
- Fixed – Ranked Match Action phase lasts for 4 minutes on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Equipping a shield drops the fps by 10–20 on Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Unstable FPS in Hereford Base.
- Fixed – Maestro’s gadget is vulnerable by breaking cosmetic destruction, Small pinstripe carpets across the map.
- Fixed – Players can hide under a desk in 1F Prep Area.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wall and the ammo box in 1F Garage.
- Fixed – Defuser cannot be picked up after being dropped between the wooden planks located in EXT Barnyard.
- Fixed – Thatcher’s EMP grenade does not turn off the faux volumetric glow from the ceiling lights in EXT Barn.
- Fixed – Small gap in 2F bathroom ceiling on Hereford base rework.
- Fixed – Players can clip inside a wall using a deployable shield at 2F Workshop.
- Fixed – Players cannot pick up armor plates if the armor bag is deployed on a kettle in 3F Cigar Lounge.
- Fixed – Operators can get stuck inside a pile of boxes in 1F Office.
- Fixed – Player can vault inside the washing machine on Oregon.
- Fixed – If Buck mounts Tachanka’s LMG Turret with the Skeleton Key on and leaves it, no interaction can be made with the turret afterwards.
- Fixed – Clash can instantly go into ADS with her secondary after un–equipping her shield.
- Fixed – Clash is not able to use Observation Tools while her CCE shield is extended.
- Fixed – Instead of disappearing when Echo’s Yokai hover drone is disabled, the “Jump” button appears greyed out.
- Fixed – If a disabled Yokai hover drone is picked up and re–deployed, it will still be in the disabled state when redeployed.
- Fixed – Finka’s Spear308’s damage falloff over distance is too high.
- Fixed – Maverick’s blowtorch makes no sound on the first use on a wall.
- Fixed – Blowtorch SFX persists after Maverick is killed while using it.
- Fixed – Black Mirror can be destroyed from the other side of a reinforced wall.
- Fixed – Mira can place her Mirror under another destroyed Black Mirror.
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling