A brand new patch has been released for Rainbow Six Siege, an update called Operation Para Bellum, and packs a ton of new content.
It adds a new map called Villa, and a ton more, which you can see in the patch notes below, and in the following video:
Rainbow Six Siege Operation Para Bellum Patch Notes
We will now be using R6FIX to manage bug reports for both Live and Test Servers.
If you encounter a bug, please navigate to R6FIX.ubi.com and submit your findings today!
GLAZ OTS-03 RATE OF FIRE
- The rate of fire for Glaz’s rifle was increased from 220 RPM to 235.
- He was slightly buffed to account for other changes that are coming in Operation Para Bellum.
CLAYMORE PLACEMENT EASE OF USE
- Claymores can be placed closer to walls and objects in the environment.
- Claymores are now less picky about the slope of the ground it is being placed on.
- Pickup is slightly easier to do from different heights.
- You can no longer deploy claymores inside of barricades.
We have removed the ability to throw grenades back at enemies. This feature did not perform as we had intended, and was prone to collateral damage as a result. As such, we looked at the data and saw an unnaturally high occurrence of team kills and suicides that resulted from throwing grenades back.
- Fixed – Inconsistent barricade destruction with firearms.
- Fixed – Barricades can be destroyed with just one bullet.
- Fixed – Multiple objects have inconsistent destruction when shot.
- Fixed – Sticky Gadgets obstruct The Maestro Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Operators are unable to enter prone stance while standing on top of a reinforced trap door.
- Fixed – Walking in the smoke effect from Smoke Grenades causes a visual bug.
- Terrorist Hunt
- Fixed – Enemy AI can get stuck rappelling up and down indefinitely.
- Spectator Camera
- Fixed – The Caster has no UI when viewing Evil Eye.
- Fixed – Casters or players spectating Maestro using the turret in first person view do not see the overheating gauge.
- Pick and Ban
- Fixed – For Pick and Ban, the Operator icon on Operator card is not properly placed.
- Fixed – The red dot sight has no sway when firing when attached on the Mx4 Storm.
- Fixed – When Alibi equips and activates her Decoy, the finger animation is not synced with the gadget slider animation.
- Fixed – IQ’s Gadget is opaque instead of transparent during the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – Inconsistent lighting effects when using the Black Eye cameras.
- Fixed – Broken animation when Frost deploys a welcome mat.
- Fixed – The Bulletproof Camera and Maestro’s turret can destroy some gadgets through thin surfaces.
- Fixed – Missing sound when rotating Maestro’s turret.
- Fixed – Maestro’s turret can be placed between the pillows and the camera can see through them on House, in Kid’s Bedroom. (It will still clip partway through the pillow, but not entirely.)
- Fixed – During the deploy animation of Jäger’s Magpie, the operators hands and gadget disappear for a few frames.
- Fixed – Tachanka’s hand is offset when he reloads the LMG.
- Fixed – The electricity of Bandit’s gadget does not destroy drones on reinforced traps and walls.
- Fixed – Players are able to vault over Montagne’s shield.
- Fixed – Players are able to kill Montagne while his shield is extended if they vault and fire at the same time.
- Fixed – Wooden wainscoting panels across the maps cannot be destroyed normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Decorative models on destructible walls across the maps do not break normally with gunshots.
- Fixed – Shotguns and rifles cannot destroy lower third of the walls on House.
- Fixed – Bullet and ping are not registering correctly on the 3rd floor on Casino between the round wall and the roulette table.
- Fixed – Bullets have wrong trajectory when shooting the South-East wall on the 3rd floor Casino area.
- Fixed – Sometimes the player spawns inside a wall while playing as a defender in “Secure Area” and selecting spawn point “Garage”.
- Fixed – The last two AI of the second wave remain stuck at EXT Peaceful Tree.
- Fixed – Defenders can be detected while standing under the archway at the “2F Statuary Room”.
- Fixed – Basement camera is not in the right place.
- Fixed – Enemy AI is unable to rappel on one of the objects.
- Fixed – The player is able to reinforce the floor near the hatch in 2F Classical Hall area.
- Fixed – Broken animation for Thermite breaching charge while deploying on any breakable surface.
- Fixed – The player can disable the defuser from below the floor of the armory bomb.
- Fixed – Reflex sight is much bigger on ACS12, Mx4 Storm, and Alda 5.56 than other weapons.
- Fixed – Reticule may disappear during End of Round for teammate.
- Fixed – The Shutterbug Elite gadget has a visual effects issue.
- Fixed – Visual pop is present when deploying a deployable shield.
- Fixed – The camera shows out of world for a second at the beginning of any End of Round and Death Replays.
- Fixed – Inner part of the Operator head is blinking in the End of Round replay.
- Fixed – The Uplay Overlay stops working after using Shift+F2 when the “Raw Input” option is turned on.
- Fixed – “Only the squad leader can start a game” is not present for the invited squad members.
- Fixed – Counter Defuser is floating near the player if put in DBNO while using it.
- Fixed – Counter defuser is floating in the end of round replay if the Operator using it is shot in the back.
- Fixed – The Counter Defuser model will not appear in the Operator’s hands if the previous Operator defusing went DBNO.
- Fixed – When players look into a Bullet Proof Camera on the floor next to a wall, the Camera angle is misplaced.
- Fixed – Barbed Wire deployment animation has a few frames where the wires pop on the right side of the operators hands when deploying the gadget.
- Fixed – Barricade appears already deployed depending on where you look at when placing the barricade.
- Fixed – Another object appears for less than a second when placing a turret on any surface.
- Fixed – Recruit’s name does not fit in the nameplate while in Operator Loading Menu.
- Fixed – Equipped weapons are not displayed when entering Support Mode on a player that is performing an action that removes the weapon from the player’s hands.
- Fixed – Constant rattle sound is played if the defuser is dropped on an uneven surface.
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling