Ready the update that has been promised for Fallout 76? Well, it’s finally arrived and comes with an increased stash limit, among other things.
The update rolled out and added fixes an issue where players would get stuck in Power Armor, tweaks for performance, stability, fixing of bugs, and more. You can scroll down to peruse the entire log of patch notes to see everything that the update addressed.
Fallout 76 update 126.96.36.199 patch notes
Patch size and version
The size of this update will be significantly smaller across all three platforms than the one releases on November 19. On consoles, the download size will be approximately 3GB, and around 36MB for PC.
- Xbox: 188.8.131.52
- PS4: 184.108.40.206
- PC: 220.127.116.11
- Performance: PC framerates are once again uncapped. However, reaching very high framerates will no longer cause movement speed to increase. This was originally fixed in the November 19 patch.
- Stability: The Fallout 76 game client and servers have received additional stability improvements.
C.A.M.P., Crafting and Workshops
Stash: Maximum stash storage has been increased by 50%, to 600 pounds. This is a conservative adjustment, and we plan to increase the storage cap further in the future once we’ve verified this change does not impact the stability of the game.
- Enemies: XP rewards for killing high-level creatures have been reduced.
- Bosses: Fixed an issue affecting instanced Boss loot. Players should now correctly receive 2-4 items per boss, depending on the creature’s difficulty and level.
- Weapons: Automatic weapon damage has been increased by approximately 20% across the board.
Weapon Effects: Hitting another player with a Cryolator now applies a Chilled, Frosted, or Frozen status based on how many times they are hit. The duration of movement speed reductions applied by these effects have been significantly decreased.
Stability and Performance
- Console: Fixed an issue that could cause the player to encounter an infinite loading screen when signing out of their console account while playing Fallout 76.
- Xbox: Addressed a crash that could occur when sending multiple team invites immediately after exiting Vault 76 to a player who is not a friend.
- Power Armor: Fixed an issue affecting Power Armor frames that could prevent the player from exiting their Power Armor.
- Nuke Silos: Flipboards inside Nuke Silos no longer display portions of launch codes too soon after the codes were reset for the week.
C.A.M.P., Workshops and Crafting
- C.A.M.P.: Moving C.A.M.P. locations will now correctly move standalone items built by the player into the build menu’s Stored tab.
- Workshops: On PS4, wires will no longer appear to float in mid-air when attempting connect two or more objects.
- Turrets: Will no longer become invisible if the player is not present at their C.A.M.P. when their turrets are destroyed.
Perk Cards: Ranking up a Perk Card will no longer cause a duplicate card to appear.
- Teams: Fixed an issue that could prevent a team from being correctly formed in a game world after creating the team on the Main Menu when both players are using new characters.
- Teams: Display durations for social notification have been reduced when many notifications are pending. This should help address an issue in which players did not see that they successfully joined a team.
Mutations: The Electrically Charged and Unstable Isotope Mutations no longer provide the player with bonus Health.
- AFK: Players will now be disconnected from a game world after 10 minutes of inactivity and will be prompted with a timer 1 minute before being kicked.
- Atomic Shop: On PC, cursor position will no longer be disjointed from clicks in the Atomic Shop while using 16:10 resolutions.
- Enemies: Red crosshairs and enemy health bars will no longer persist on-screen when an enemy is no longer in view.
- Localization: Subtitles will now appear correctly, and English voiceover will play for game clients in languages that do not have their own localized voiceover when listening to a Holotape or interacting with robots.
- Pip-Boy: Fixed an issue that could cause duplicate data to appear in the Pip-Boy’s Stat and Effects interfaces.
- Respawn: Dying while severely overencumbered will no longer remove all map markers when attempting to respawn. Instead, the player can now respawn at the nearest discovered Map Marker.
- Quest Tracker: Quest objective notifications will no longer appear for inactive Quests immediately upon connecting to a world.
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling