Destiny 2 is at it again with another update to try to calm the fires of an angry, frustrated and disappointed fan base.
The update has been released following the latest batch of server maintenance. Bungie has released the full patch notes and details for update 126.96.36.199.
Prometheus Lens, has now been fixed, nerfed due to it’s overwhelming power in PvP, a move that anyone could have seen coming a mile away. Bungie commented on nerfing the gun by saying the weapon was “outputting too much damage too quickly.”
The Faction Rally Token exploit has been resolved and a bug that prevented HDR support from working on PS4 and PS4 Pro has been addressed as well.
The Prestige Leviathan Raid’s Power level requirement has returned to 300 and Bungie has addressed non-DLC owners being locked out of content. Trials of the Nine will be open to all players as long as the map isn’t locked out with the DLC.
Here are the patch noted according to Bungie.
Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Brought the Prestige “Leviathan” raid back down to 300 Power, making it accessible to all players, regardless of Curse of Osiris ownership
- Adjusted Prestige difficulty rewards no longer grant guaranteed 330 Power items
- Adjusted the difficulty for the normal Calus encounter
Trials of the Nine
- Players who do not own Curse of Osiris may now access Trials of the Nine when a Destiny 2 launch map is featured
Trophies and Achievements
- Modified the achievement “The Prestige” and the associated trophy to remove the Nightfall component
- This may now be completed, regardless of Curse of Osiris ownership, by completing the “Leviathan” raid on Prestige difficulty
- Fixed an issue impacting Power level progression from level 289 to 300 for players who do not own Curse of Osiris
- Fixed an issue that would prompt a Curse of Osiris purchase menu when players were attempting to acquire the Scout Report: Mercury item with insufficient Glimmer
- Fixed an issue where the word “Nightfall” was not prepended to new Curse of Osiris strikes in the Nightfall Director node
- Adjusted the functionality of Chest Reward Throttles
- Players now receive reduced amounts of loot when opening large numbers of chests in quick succession, rather than nothing at all
- Cayde’s Stash chests now grant rewards via the loot stream to prevent items from disappearing into the ground
- Fixed an issue where cannons on Mercury were not functioning properly for PC players when they were playing at over 60 fps
- Fixed an issue that prevented the functionality of HDR settings for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro
- Fixed an issue where players with over 84 emblems were unable to see all emblems they owned within the collection screen
- On player inspection, currency display is no longer visible
- Vendor waypoints are only highlighted when players have enough tokens to earn a reward
- Fixed an issue where some players could not interact with items when they had full inventory
- Players can no longer loot the same chest multiple times in quick succession for Faction Rally tokens
- Fixed an issue where Faction Rally tokens were not being removed at the conclusion of the event for some players
- Faction Rally emblems now display the correct pledge tracker stat
- Fixed an issue where Faction Rally tokens were being removed from players’ inventories when the players were creating a new character
- Fixed an issue where some players would not receive a Faction Rally winner discount
- Legendary weapons can now drop as Masterworks for characters above Power level 250
- Masterworks provide bonus weapon stats and generate Orbs on multikills
- Legendary and Exotic Engram drop rates have been adjusted down for Public Events, and up for Strike and Crucible playlist activities
- Reduced the chance of a Legendary engram rewarding multiple Legendary items
- Xûr now sells a three of coins consumable item that increases the drop chance of Exotics
- Xûr now sells the Fated Engram
- Fixed an issue where Vesper of Radius, the Helm of Saint-14, Graviton Forfeit, and Gemini Jester were dropping with incorrect class mods
- Fixed an issue where the Prometheus Lens Exotic Trace Rifle was outputting too much damage too quickly
- Fixed an issue where Exotic weapons from Curse of Osiris were mislabeled within Exotic engrams
- Zavala now sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to the user’s fireteam on strike completion
- Shaxx now sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to all players at the end of a Crucible activity
- Tess Everis sells a Fireteam Gift consumable that provides rewards to all players on Strike or Crucible activity completion
- Faction vendors now offer legendary gear for direct purchase with Legendary shards and faction tokens
- Added invisible physics to keep players from hiding in the Red Bay Box on the Pacifica map
- Adjusted Power Ammo locations on the Eternity map
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling