- Increased Explosive Shadow detonation damage
- Increased damage against Taken and invaders
- Increased base Wish-Ender damage
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender’s Broadhead perk would not activate properly, which would result in a loss of damage
- Wish-Ender’s Queen’s Wrath perk effects are now more readable and consistent
- Trace Rifles
- Now spawn with 50 ammo in the Crucible
- Now benefit from the following armor perks:
- Auto Rifle Loader
- Unflinching Auto Rifle Aim
- Auto Rifle Targeting
- Precision Weapon Targeting
- Auto Rifle Dexterity
- Increased Sword damage in PvE
- Increased Fusion Rifle damage in PvE
- Proximity Grenades now have a stat penalty to blast radius
- Reduced the amount by which Full Choke narrows projectile spread
- Changed the Dynamo and Distribution perks
- Players will need to activate their class ability in proximity to at least one enemy to gain the benefit
- Increased the energy gain by 20% to compensate slightly for the new requirement
- Fixed an issue where Dynamo’s effect was not scaling based on the player’s class type; the Distribution perk had this, but it was unintentionally left out of Dynamo
- Increased visibility through a Titan’s Banner Shield for allies
- The White Nail perk should no longer occasionally activate before the player achieves the required number of precision hits
- Fixed an issue where the SUROS Regime scope was opaque yellow
- Fixed an issue where Polaris Lance’s The Perfect Fifth perk was not triggering
- Fixed an issue where Vex Cyclopes weren’t attacking players
- Fixed an issue where Hive Knights and Taken Vandals were not using special abilities
- Decreased attacker respawn time from 7 seconds to 5 seconds after the Breaker is deployed
- Modified the game rules to prevent teams from forcing the round into a stalemate:
- In the initial fight over the Breaker, the team with the most capture progress (high-water mark) will win the Breaker if time runs out without any Breaker progress present. There will still be overtime if time runs out with progress present, and the Breaker will go to the team with current progress at the end of 30 seconds, or to the high-water mark if progress reaches zero with no players on the Breaker.
- While a team is hacking the other team’s Vault, progress decay accelerates gradually during Sudden Death for up to 30 seconds, after which the round will end the moment no attackers are present in the capture zone.
- If the round ends in a draw twice, the match ends in a tie.
- Neither team will get Glory points from this scenario.
- Win Streaks are maintained.
- Sleeper Simulant now gains less ammo from Heavy ammo crates on the wall in Gambit (now 2, down from 4)
- Swords now gain more ammo from Heavy ammo crates on the wall in Gambit (now 12, up from 6)
- Fixed an issue where sometimes one team’s invasion portal would not open
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the wrong team would be credited for defeating the Ascendant Primeval
- Increased the spawn rate of the Ascendant Primeval Servitor
- The Gambit ship and Sparrow are no longer guaranteed drops
- Quitter protection
- Fixed an issue where matchmaking would sometimes result in players being kicked from Gambit matches, thus triggering quitter penalties
- Quitter penalties have been reenabled
- Players will now receive two warnings before they are suspended from Gambit
- Players will not be immediately suspended on the first match of the day if they quit a match the night before
- Increased suspension time to 30 minutes
- Fixed an issue where players could play the strike “The Corrupted” with a six-player fireteam
Items and Economy
- When a player receives an Exotic, we now take into account all Exotics the player has found and weight them against Exotics they have yet to acquire. This lowers the player’s chances of receiving Exotics they already own.
- Exotics that the player does not yet own are individually weighted much higher than duplicate Exotics
- When receiving duplicate Exotics, the player is more likely to earn armor pieces as these have randomly rolled perks
- Removed quest Exotic weapons from the Exotic engram loot pool
- Worldline Zero
- Ace of Spades
- One Thousand Voices
- Lord of Wolves
- The Chaperone
- Renamed Masterwork Cores to Enhancement Cores
- Enhancement Cores are now awarded by Scrapper bounties and six of the Spider’s weekly bounties
- Enhancement Cores will be more visible in the loot feed
- Banshee-44 now accepts up to 25 Gunsmith Materials at a time
- Removed hold time for the Spider’s material exchange interactions
- Increased the stack size of Ghost Fragments from 10 to 20
- Reduced shader dismantle time from 1 second to 0.25 seconds
- Fixed an issue where the Secret Victories emblem was using the wrong tracker description
- It now correctly displays as “Ascendant chests looted”
- The requirements for the Queen’s Bounty “Purification Ritual” have been clarified and now list the target as “Abyssal Champions” instead of “Swordbearing Knights”
- Raid challenge bounties now rotate in a fixed, round-robin fashion
- Nightfall unique rewards will drop more consistently; the longer players go without a unique drop, the higher their chances of a unique reward on their next Nightfall completion
- The chance resets once a player receives any Nightfall unique reward
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News3 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling