Destiny 2: Forsaken is bringing a lot of new content to the game, so much so that it is likely that the once-flawed Destiny 2, may finally be on the right track.
Along with the new DLC, there will be a host of new supers arriving and they have all been broken down below (h/t VG247).
Nightstalker Subclass: Way of the Wraith
- Standard – The smoke bomb slows enemies when caught in the cloud and doles out plenty of damage.
- Perk – Landing a perfect, precision kill will make the Nightstalker turn invisible and they will gain true sight.
- Super: Spectral Blades – Turns the Nightstalker invisible and provides the player with twin void blades. They can then sneak around the battlefield unseen before striking.
Gunslinger Subclass: Way of a Thousand Cuts
- Standard – The Gunslinger’s melee move throws out a fan of burning knives.
- Perk – Killing enemies while they are burning will recharge this ability, plus, burning enemies will also recharge the Hunter’s dodge.
- Super: Blade Barrage – Doubles down on the Hunter’s knife skills allowing them to dish out some explosive kills. Basically, Way of a Thousand Cuts its an amped-up version of the Hunter’s knife abilities.
Arcstrider Subclass: Way of the Current
- Standard – Sliding before dishing out a melee attack causes the player to perform a staff-powered, uppercut strike. Any melee attacks will also increase reload speed.
Perk – All Arc abilities electrify enemies, and if you go on to melee them after electrified, they will become disoriented. This will also recharge the Hunter’s abilities.
- Super: Whirling Guard – Gives Hunters the ability to spin their staff to block incoming projectiles. These will be reflected back at the target, and will triple the damage doled out by the staff afterwards. In short, use the staff to reflect damage, and then go in and smack enemies around with it.
Sentinel Subclass: Code of the Commander
- Standard – Melee ability causes an explosion.
- Perk – With Code of the Commander, all void melee attacks attach a void detonator. Enemies with a detonator attached will explode when damaged, and the fallout causes detonators to be attached to enemies caught in the explosion.
- Grenade – The grenade ability partially recharges grenade energy for the Titan and nearby allies when the detonators are triggered.
- Super: Banner Shield – Produces a barrier absorbing enemy attacks when holding guard. Allies can shoot through the barrier, making it a good option for boss damage rotation.
Sunbreaker Subclass: Code of the Devastator
- Standard – The melee ability allows the Titan to throw a hammer which physically remains in the world. Retrieving it will fully charge the melee ability and trigger health regen.
- Perk – The more Solar kills made, the more damage will increase stacking up to three times.
- Super: Siege Hammer – Creates a much larger flaming hammer than before. When hitting it on the ground, it creates earthquake-like tremors and sends out a flaming tornado.
Striker: Code of the Missile
- Standard – While airborne, press melee to slam into the ground like a mini Fist of Havoc.
Perk – Picking up ammo while sliding will reload the Titan’s weapon and increase damage for a short period of time.
- Super: Thundercrash – Sends the Titan hurdling great distances like a missile. Players are able to control the trajectory before landing like a meteor.
Voidwalker Subclass: Attunement of Fission
- Standard – This new Atomic Breach melee ability creates a void explosion at range.
- Perk – Any Void ability kills will heal the player and grant ability energy.
- Grenade – While holding down the grenade button, the Warlock will create a AoE supernova explosion.
- Super: Nova Warp – Empowers the player with a teleportation ability that allows them to continuously teleport short distances. This can be finished up with unleashing a large burst of explosive energy.
Stormcaller: Attunement of Control
- Standard – Tapping melee flings out long distance electricity balls which will explode. Upon detonation, lightening bolts will stream downwards.
- Perk – Arc kills have a chance to produce Ionic Tracers. This spark of raw, ionic energy will travel back to the player, and if collected, will recharge abilities.
- Super: Chaos Reach – Fires a long range bolt of arc energy. This can be deactivated to save energy if needed.
Dawnblade Subclass: Attunement of Grace
- Standard – Melee attacks burn enemies and empower allies.
- Perk – Abilities pertaining to healing or empowering will replenish abilities which aren’t a super.
- Grenade – Can be transformed into a Blessing by holding down the button. Doing so produces a projectile that can be used to heal allies. It also drops overshield orbs which can be retrieved.
- Super: Well of Radiance – When the Warlock slams their sword into the ground, they will create a wide radius aura. It will heal and empower all allies which stand in it.
Gamactica Women Relaunches with New Vision
Today, Gamactica announced the official relaunch of Gamactica Women, which was one of the first sections added to the social media platform, alongside the Stream Directory.
With a new vision, new direction, and new purpose, Gamactica Women is looking to do something positive and impactful across the gaming and streaming industries. And while it will be similar to other directories on Gamactica, it will also serve as something much more.
According to the official announcement posted on Wednesday morning (via Portals): “Today, I would like to introduce you to Eclipse, which is a section dedicated to creators who create content in mediums such as film, fan films, performances, stand up comedy, and more. With our powerful marketing structure, and our community of creators who create diverse content across a number of platforms, our mission is to create a space for fan film content creators, indie film creators, and extended content creators that want to build visibility, improve networking, and build more connections within the content creation industry.
Much like our Content Creator Directory (aka the Stream Directory) we will be providing visitors direct access to content creators of this niche within the Gamactica platform, including previews of their work.
While we will be working with creators who make content in all genres, we will be really pushing the horror genre hard, due to our partnership with horror news website Fright Nerd, and the Fright Nerd Podcast which will be making it’s return soon. Through this partnership we will be able to expand on our benefits with exclusive interviews, trailer releases, and more via the Fright Nerd website.”
Gamactica Women is LIVE and accepting applications!
Gamactica Unveils New Directory for Military Streamers, Military Content Creators, More
On Monday, social media platform Gamactica officially announced the launch of a brand new directory and resource hub exclusively geared for Military streamers, content creators, gamers and more!
Gamactica Military will combine the power of the social media platform and their award winning internet marketing structure to provide additional exposure and visibility to active duty and veterans who are working in content creation, advocacy, gaming, esports, and more.
The section will also serve as a resource hub to improve connectivity and networking between different sectors of the industries, specific to those in the military.
“Similar to the Content Creator Directory/Stream Directory, the Military section will be a directory for Military streamers, gamers, Military content creators, as well as brands, stream teams, gaming groups, advocacy groups, non profits, charities and more. It is open to both active duty and veterans” the official announcement stated (according to Portals).
“It is important that, as our platform grows, we continue to evolve and also introduce meaningful sections that can positively impact the industry. Powered by our platform, and our award-winning marketing structure, It is my hope that this better connects the community, and helps create more visibility, more support, and better connectivity for active duty and military creators and brands.”
Check out the new section right here
NAVI Releasing Documentary on s1mple
NAVI is getting set to release a documentary that will follow s1mple’s life and explore his “ups and downs” as one of the most recognizable esports players with insight from former and current teammates, his family, commentators, analysts, and “many others” from the industry.
“I remember the time when we just signed a contract in 2016,” NAVI CEO Yevhen Zolotarov said in an official press release. “Honestly, now it’s hard to believe that it was already five years ago. For the esports industry, five years is quite a long period of time.”
“S1mple is a legend not only for NAVI but for esports in general,” co-founder and CEO of DMarket Vlad Panchenko said. “Therefore, the items that will be dropping during the NAVI watch party stream are also legendary and unique.”
DMarket has created a “unique drop-game” with exclusive items dedicated to s1mple to coincide with the release of the doc, and Natus Vincerewill be premiering a documentary about him on Twitch next month, to celebrate his fifth year with the brand.
Additionally, a NAVI watch party is also set for the doc, set to air on one of their upcoming twitch streams set to take place on September 8th at 11am CT.
News4 years ago
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.0.7 Is Here
News4 years ago
No Man’s Sky Update 1.55 Is Out
News4 years ago
Bungie Outlines Infamy, Gambit Ranking System for Destiny 2: Forsaken
News4 years ago
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Appears on Playstation Store, Out in December
News4 years ago
Ghost Recon Wildlands’ Rainbow Six Siege Crossover Mission Now Available
News4 years ago
Find the ‘GhostBusters’ Firehouse in Spider-Man
News4 years ago
Red Dead Redemption 2 Reveals Characters
Mobile4 years ago
Fortnite Leaks Season 6 Skins, Emotes, Backbling